Friday, May 4, 2012

Punk Rock and Chick Flicks!

After work I felt very exhausted (as I am sitting down now I can feel exhaustion creeping up on me). I had plans to go with Victoria to dinner and a movie at the dollar theatre (okay, so the weekend rate is $2 but better than the usual $8 price at a regular theatre). After some yummy Cafe Rio we went and saw the movie The Vow. I cried like a baby in that movie. Then on the way home, I rolled down the windows of my car and played 30 Seconds to Mars A Beautiful Lie album. These two unlikely genres got me thinking about a lot of things.

1) In the movie, the characters talk of following your heart and taking risks.

2) 30 Seconds to Mars always makes the quote "be outside of your comfort zone or you will never be able to create something amazing.

So, the drive home, I thought of new creative projects to work on. Stay tuned!

No comments: