Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I May Be Biased...

I may be a bit biased but my niece is the most gorgeous and cutest little munchkin in the world. I was finally able to get the photos from her birthday uploaded to my computer without much of a glitch. I was looking at the pictures from her birthday and pictures I have when she was a wee little thing of four days old (she was four days old when I got to first hold her)! So, here are some birthday pictures (I won't post too many, that is for my sister to do)!

I think Papa (Kory's Dad) had too much fun putting balloons in baby girl's hair! They would stick and then she would looking for a way to grab them with very little success.

 She is such a happy (and super cute) one year old!

 These are the cupcakes Michele made for her on her birthday!

 Admiring grandma and grandpa's present!

After baby girl took a look at my present. I hope she loves it for years to come. The little sock money is super cute!
Attempting to crawl over Auntie Kali's legs (Kali is Kory's sister).

I would say it was an overall successful day for everyone. We are happy baby girl had a nap before all the festivities or we would have had a cranky pants on our hands. We even got to skype family in Washing ton to say hi. I think they were more interested in the baby than us!

No comments: