Thursday, May 3, 2012

Motivation? We Shall See...

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to go...at 5am! I know, strange since I didn't finish my shower and get to bed until about 1am (back to the surviving off of 4-5 hours of sleep deal again?). However, I knew I would be exhausted in the middle of work so I fought to urge to get up and do something, but now I am wondering if I should have spend that time exercising. I already posted my goal of hitting a 1k in under seven minutes (if possible) but I want to have a more consistant exercise plan. So, I have decided to come up with a reward system. I weighed myself this morning. Now, for my height I am not "fat" per say but I am on the higher end of the weight scale.

I am going to try and think of a reward by tomorrow so I have something to work towards!

For now I will sleep!

No comments: