Monday, August 2, 2010

Such a busy Monday or a busy Week?

I wrote out my to do list for the week and realized how much I have to do. I thought I could compact it all into one day! I don't think I will even make a dent today. I will tackle homework and the easier, time consuming, somewhat smaller tasks, since I do have a whole lot of homework. I get to put my DVDs out in the living room where Jamie had her DVDs. I will soon be able to put some of my books in the living room too. I want to be able to inventory all my books and DVDs so I if people borrow any of them, I know which is missing and possibly an inventory of who is borrowing which item! I am also trying to get my room cleaned up, organized and decorated!

Today, I got both my final assignments for my classes and an assignment to be completed before Fall term begins on August 25th (one my goodness, less than a month away and end of term is two weeks away). Both final assignments are major portfolios (again) and neither of them are small. The first half of both of them are not that difficult to put together. Mostly, I just compile all written assignments together and that creates the first half of both portfolios. The second half on one of them involves video and music editing for the performance CD I have to include with it and some more writing among other things!

I have decided to let eveyone know how much I have to do today. This is what I wrote on my twitter (note it was in three seperate twwitter posts since I can only have 140 characters or less)...

Twitter Post #1: Working on homework in the following order...cg portfolio (calendars, introduction and Part 1), research paper rough draft, poster summary

Twitter Post #2: resume revision, religion sections 6-8, philosophy paper outline, reflection paper and my dance midterm paper...

Twitter Post #3:all before tomorrow because tomorrow's schedule is busier...

Yeah, I am going to maybe get half of that done. The research paper is putting together the skeletons of the group works and paragraphs. The poster summary is one small paragraph about the research paper. The resume revisions is for an assignment and since I have my resume saved I can make easy corrections. The biggest ones are going to be the portfolio and all the papers due by Wednesday. Yep, a long and busy Monday as well as a busy and productive Tuesday will ensue this week. Luckily, most of the final drafts of the papers and the entire portfolio is not due until Friday (granted I do have two of them due Monday as well).

So, I best be gettintg back to work! 

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Wow, this post makes me really not want to start the semester :)