Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Finals Week 2010

Obviously today is Sunday. But it is not just any Sunday. It is the last Sunday of the semester before I start classes in the Fall. I have class tomorrow and class on Wednesday, then I have exactly two weeks of a break to prepare for Fall term. Until that much needed and much anticipated break, though, I have to finish a whole bundle of assignments and hope I receive adequate grades on all of them. This weekend I have put in over 20 hours of study time (ten on Friday and ten on Saturday) and will spend most of today finishing everything up. I can hold off on a presentation and one of two portfolios until Wednesday and hold off on the other portfolio until Tuesday. Needless, to say I will be rather happy to have the two week break before Fall term. So, my plan for the day includes working on the following (in order):
  1. Philosophy of Dance Paper
  2. Revelations by Alvin Ailey Critique
  3. Finish take home final
  4. Revise research paper
  5. Put together basics of both portfolios.
  6. Finish "Ballet Companion" lesson plan
  7. Finish tables, charts and graphs for Tuesdays portfolio!
Yeah, I get a three hour break for church for the most part I am working all day to finish all of tomorrows assignments! Better get back to work!

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Gosh, I hope you get everything accomplished....you really deserve a break :)