Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busy Week Part 2

I have just over 15 minutes to produce this blog before I get back to working on more assignments. I decided to post another list of what needs to get done today especially since about 70% of them are due tomorrow. Good thing I got most of the rough drafts and editing done yesterday. That means I just have to go in and revise those papers meaning I can get more done today! I have 12 things that must get done today and I will list below what they are:

  1. Revisions for research paper
  2. Revisions for portfolio
  3. Philosophy Paper Outline
  4. Math Pre-Test
  5. Alvin Ailey Review
  6. Religion sec. 6-8
  7. In formal Interviews (must do 5 today).
  8. Dance Resume for dance portfolio
  9. cg portfolio (finish calendars, expand on goals section table(s) and graph(s) and part 2 if I finish everything else)
  10. Send a message to Rebecca
  11. Set-up the job shadow
  12. Journal Entries
Yup that's what I get to do today...also, as I finish a task, I may come back and put a strike through on each completed task!!!

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Oh geez.....looks like no fun at all :(