Monday, August 30, 2010

Long Day...Please NO more drama...

I know. I am posting a venting style blog today, but it really has been one of those days. I was up at 6am this morning. A friend of mine is serving in the US Marine Corp and he would his designated internet time when the sun comes up in the morning (Afghanistan has a different time zone in case some of you didn't know...hehe). While getting ready for my 8am Ballet class I multi-tasked cleaning and chatting with this friend. Then I went to school at 7:30am and stayed there until 5:30pm due to classes, placement issues and auditions. I came home and just wanted to eat and relax. I did for a time but was faced with two roommates complaining about my roommate that has just moved in on Saturday. Then they kept judging her and noticing that I wouldn't. Then I just had my roommate Phoxay (pronounced poe-sigh) just talked me and noticed that everone is on edge and she (Phoxay) does not have Christ-like feelings not necessarily for the new roomate but just in general. I have never seen her be this nervous and anxious before. I just need to calm down and try not to get in the middle of things. Pray that things work out better.

No comments: