Sunday, July 18, 2010

Project Ideas???

I was facebook chatting with my former roommate (she lives in Michigan now) and told her I would send out all her mail on Tuesday "when I send out letters to Afghanistan and wondered if I should keep a record of some of those letters, videos and pictures here. I would start another blog everyone could see about my life that I send to my friend fighting in the Middle East (I know which district of Afghanistan he is in but I can't know the city. I get a general address and there is apparently a part of the address that has his unit and a special code for his city. I don't know a lot about that I just figure he deserves news from friends). I want to send him as many pictures as I can for him and some video footage so that he knows what is going on. I think I am on letter #4 and video log #2. Best I can do I guess. I think I will do it though. It might be fun to show letter I wrote and responses to the letters! Here we go!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

See if you hadn't been chatting with me you have never come up with this idea. I am a source of inspiration.

Dorm Bedding said...

Aw, you're such a good friend!