Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June? Really?

I can tell you by the bi-polar Utah weather, it certainly does not feel like June. We have had decent weather the past day or so but the rain has been persistent in giving me an Oregon summer instead of a Utah summer (which is just fine by me!).

Everything is in a whirlwind right now. For the next two weeks I do nothing but go to school, do homework, prepare for colorguard, write up papers for colorguard, attend a colorguard instructor meeting (on Saturday), walk in the hot sun to make sure my students are doing everything correctly in two parades, choreography a pep assembly routine, study like mad for a math test and a math midterm, do visiting teaching (my goal is to get it done early), and clean my room (thanks to all the stuff I have had to do it is a mess...not even an organized mess, just a complete mess).

I guess I am shocked that June has crept up on me so fast. So, much is going on in the next little while but I think it will all be okay. I could use another 3-day weekend...please?

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Busy, busy, busy. I hope you find some time to do something fun and maybe just a little bit wild, but not too wild Kristen.

MarieC said...

I call it Junuary and I am SICK OF IT. :-)

Kristen said...

Hannah-you're no fun!
Aunt Marie-it reminds me of Oregon weather and it beats the sunburn I got today. I do miss the northwest!