Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Know What's Right, So Why Do I Hesitate?

I have had a lot to think about in the past year, such as where should I go in life, who I need to talk to things about, etc. Recently I have been having this same experience with a friend. I have prayed a lot about it and knew the answer as to what to do a while ago, but never really followed it. Then, I realized why I never did follow that feeling. I could lose everything. Granted I could gain everything too. But that is what gets me...I know this is what God wants me to do. I know there will be a little bit of hurt, but I know it is the right thing to do and I have known for a while. So, why am I such a wimp and get scared? I know the Devil is working so hard against me. I know this is one of his little games, so why do I allow him to do this to me?

Life is frustrating sometimes.

3 comments:

MarieC said...

The right thing is not always the easy thing. But it's always the good thing.

(Any way you can up the font size on your blog? It's mighty hard to read!)

Love you!

Hannah said...

Kristen you are strong and I know you will follow the spirit no matter how hard it is.

Dorm Bedding said...

It is just soooo hard to do the right thing sometimes....you are only human like the rest of us :)