Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Craziness!!!

I don't understand why my Wednesdays are always so crazy. Today, I got out of class early, so I am taking a break from studying and doing homework to show how busy my Wednesday actually is. Once I finish this blog I will go back to doing homework and studying! I think I will finish all of this weeks worksheets so that I don't have to worry about after today. Then I get to work on two (yes, two) portfolios, one of which is due Friday! Then I will go take a test, throughly clean more of my room, work on my novel (1,000 more words today) and look for some employment. I guess this week is going to be rather busy. But that's what keeps me out of trouble, right? ;) You know, I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

Gosh, I hope you'll have some time over the weekend to unwind :)

Dorm Bedding said...

I would rather have a busy schedule, but sounds like you could use some relaxation :)