Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Missing Heather Moment

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good!" This quote is from Wicked and it was Heather's favorite!

"We are not sad for the time we had, nor are we sad for the time we will have. Instead we are sad that we must go on and exist without them."

"...when my spirits falter
on decaying alters,
and my illusions fail
I go on right then.
I go on again.
I go on to say
'I will face another day'
if I still go on..."
~Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corp Pre-show Corp song

Yeah, I miss Heather like crazy right now. But my best friend, Brian says it's normal to miss someone that close to you even several years down the road (she passed away in October, but because of her death so many people lived).

2 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

Such a touching post :)

Dorm Bedding said...

I'm really sorry for your loss...you're in my thoughts.