Sunday, June 6, 2010

You Know You're From the Northwest When...

1. It's 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside and that is deemed way too hot.
2. Anything above 80 degrees Fahrenheit is too hot.
3. You cry because the cloudless sky is too blue and not white or grey enough.
4. Utah water is just plain nasty.
5. You are still shocked to see a Mormon church building on every street in Utah and yet wonder where all the Mormon churches are when in the Northwest.
6. You look at other trees and say "look I found a bush!"

Yeah! Way too hot here in Utah!

4 comments:

MarieC said...

I'm definitely not from the NW. I can't agree with the first 3 at all (though I am totally with you on #4).

Dorm Bedding said...

Never been to the Northwest, but this post makes me kinda glad I live where I do...no offense :)

Dorm Bedding said...

Cute post :)

Dorm Bedding said...

The updated site template looks awesome :)