Sunday, May 30, 2010

Going Nowhere?

It sure feels that way. I have been cleaning my room for the past two hours and I promise, it looks and feels as though it is messier than when I began. I wonder if it is because I am a perfectionist and so I am doing the whole deep cleaning, where I even attack my closet and under bed. Hmmm...this could explain a lot. I started out by attacking my closet and sure enough, I found things I don't wear anymore or that do not fit me in the closet. So, I get to make a few trips to Plato's Closet, Wondering Wardrobe and Deseret Industries tomorrow (I know I'm terrible. I should just go to D.I. and drop off all the clothes there, but I don't have a job so I am going to see what money I can get out of my clothes first). Once I have my closet and dresser raided, I am going to tackle my desk and bookshelves (yes, plural. I have three already just for books and plan on investing my 1 or 2 more for the rest of my books and my DVDs). I hope this doesn't turn into a two day event since I plan to use my Memorial Day Monday to finish some homework (okay, finish a lot of homework) and to play a little!


The test results came back from my doctor. Everything looks to be normal. That's good right? So, why am I still in pain? I was given a prescription for pain killers and told if it doesn't get better in two weeks, then the doctor will have a CAT scan done to check out my insides
. I just hope it all goes away soon. It would be nice to not have any more pain.

That's it for now. I better get back to cleaning especially since I have church at 1pm and dinner with the family at 5pm.

2 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

So glad the doctor seems to think everything's OK with your health....maybe if you just try to not stress about the pain, it will go away....I'll keep you in my thoughts :)

Dorm Bedding said...

Unfortunately, when organizing a space, it has to get messy before the end result :(