Friday, May 28, 2010

What's Wrong With Me?

As a little bit of a back story, I have been having abdominal pains on and off since March, but since the beginning of May they have been consistently bothering me. So, I decided it was time to see a doctor yesterday and she is concerned. She got a red blood cell count (yes, drew blood and almost passed out) and wants an ultra sound today. I go to the hospital at one to get my ultra sound and hopefully we have all test results back by tonight or tomorrow (at the latest). She was debating whether we should do the ultrasound or a Cat-scan and went with the ultra sound first. Hopefully we can pin down what's wrong with me because it would be nice to eat regularly again and not have pain. Here's to hoping...

In other news, Heather's head stone finally went up yesterday, so now my plans for visiting the Delta Cemetery where she is buried are coming together again. I'll be able to find her easily! There's just one problem...Delta is about 1-2 hours from where I live so it would have to be on a weekend. I don't care though. I need to continue my healing process and this may help. Love and miss you Heather!

2 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers....hoping for the best with your test results :)

Dorm Bedding said...

So scary not knowing what is or is not wrong with your health...hope you're doing well :)