Monday, April 21, 2008

Failure is not an Option

I took two finals today already. My dance one was easy...we just had to show up to our party! My math one, however, was not so easy. I was so sure that half of the things on our test were not on the study guide (and more than half the class agreed with me). These next few weeks I will not fail. I cannot fail. It is just simply not an option. I am determined to pass every single class and every single final.

I leave for Colorado tomorrow (audition camp!). Then I return home, to Oregon, on Sunday. I have so much packing to do and so much to do before tour. I have a lot of things to buy, a lot of decisions to make...this is all making my head spin. I just need a day to myself. Maybe the plane ride will clear my head...maybe not. I don't know...I need to think.

I am going to keep everyone updating on what happens! Yeah! I will update more later!

No comments: