Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Somebody Put A Stop to the Madness

The week before finals always seem to be the worst. I just finished nearly seven hours of math homework. Then I check my email and find that my math teacher was unable to post the study guide due to technical difficulties with her computer. So, she decides to send the whole thing after midnight. We have a class final tomorrow and a department final on Monday. How do you not get us the study guide before midnight. Now, when I finish writing some of the papers I am procrastinating I get to spend a good chunk of time studying. Isn't it a general rule of thumb that you should get plenty of rest before a major test?...and some decent food? If there is one thing I know from finals weeks and the week before is the stress that builds up. Here is the thing though. I knew I would be this busy so I finished all my homework from last week that was due this week. I got tons of assignments and study guides today and was told "this is due next class." Excuse me...I am taking 14 credits this semester. I have many classes that are Monday through Friday. So, alas, I will be up late for a while. Thank goodness for reading day on Friday (reading day = study day = no school!!!) Maybe I can actually get some sleep. Yeah, not a happy camper right now.

1 comment:

MarieC said...

Welcome to college---good preparation for motherhood, actually! Hope you do well on all your tests.