Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Very Small Dent...

Do you ever try to make a BIG dent in your "to-do" list and you feel like it is all just getting worse before it gets better? Yeah...that is me right now. I have been cleaning my room for about two hours (preparing to pack for the summer) and it feels like it is messier rather than cleaner. I guess that is what happens with cleaning. Ugh...I still have so much to do and such little time to do it all in. I still ahve to write a reflection for my Modern Dance final tomorrow, study for tomorrow's math final, finish my journal for my Improvisation class on Tuesday, put the finishing touch on my dance portfolio by Thursday, submit my resume to Lehi High School and Provo high School by Tuesday, and double check that everything is all set in motion by the time I leave for Colorado by Friday morning (including check-outs for the apartment). I expect very little sleep for a while (I may sleep some on the plane on my way to my Colorado audition, but I cannot make any garuntees). I think I will finally sleep on Sunday when I arrive back in oregon and sleep in a bed with little stress. I be able to actually relax a little. But until then...it's work, work, work.

That's all for tonight.

No comments: