Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And so it begins!

Only a few more long weeks of projects, tests, papers and finals until my new journey begins! Well, it doesn't begin. It all began in high school when I saw the colorguard perform at a football game. Little did I know it would take me down this path. When school ends I get to quickly pack my bags for tour camp in April (literally after finals...finals end on a Thursday and I leave Friday morning)! Then I have to wait a whole month until I finally move to the location site and start my drum corp (pronounced core) career! Then I return in august and audition for Inspyre Independent Winterguard (if all goes well)! TheN I rehearse until April and it all starts over agina. Plus the possiblity of teaching dance and/or colorguard and pursuing my dance education at school!!! Life will be fun for me! I will be spinning all year long! I will finally get to push myself further and further into my career!

Another part of my life will soon begin...if I can get it together. Pray for me.

1 comment:

MarieC said...

Wow! How exciting!

Hugs from Washington,
Aunt Marie, Uncle Rob, Eldon & Jason