Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Things Are Looking Up?

I know that Friday's blog was kind of depressing. I think things are going to get better though. I have been working on my resume and caught a huge mistake on it! Hopefully, this will help me set things right by getting a job! I know that there are a few grocery stores hiring and (hopefully) with my previous experience in a grocery store I can find a steady job. Jamie says BlueHost is hiring for part-time positions too! I will be speaking with her tomorrow! I am actually rather excited to start working again. No I am not giving up Springville yet. I am trying to sort through some of thoughts about Springville which I will address in a different blog.

I am so close to getting my room in order and potentially having the storage area in the house close to being free of my stuff (well, most of my stuff). I get some distractions, such as homework (okay so it is not a distraction) and the prospect of a new job but other than that I feel I am just plugging away.

I hope to have my Summer schedule and Fall schedule planned out soon too! I plan on posting a lot in the next few days! I feel okay at the moment.

No comments: