Sunday, April 15, 2012

Different Sources of Inspiration

I promise today is not a teen drama on mTV inspiration day. I woke up to the Sunday coming through my window and it made me happy. I do love rain. It reminds me of Oregon. However, while I was driving to a meeting today, I noticed that everything was turning green and flowers (and weeds) are starting to bloom. I was excited! Spring is around the corner. Now, this raises the question...is the snow gone for good? Probably not but I can hope right?

So, while driving I turned off the music and just watched my surroundings. I felt as though Spring is one of those renewal seasons. Everything is new and fresh. I feel as though that is where my life is going. I am going into the end of term, I have a job, I have many plans for life and many goals that I have set within the last few days.

I have had issues with how I look for a while. I recently put on a bit more weight than I would like and have decided, with the recent shift in weather, I may start to go running. I am lucky that my iPod has a mile tracker! I just updated all my music and plan to start an exercise program. In fact tomorrow I will start tracking everything on my blog too! I have a pretty big goal in mind, but I don't want to say anything about it yet...some of you may guess it relatively quickly but for those who don't I will let you in on the secret tomorrow, if all goes well.

I will keep things simple for now and just say that this is the first goal I am working on. Until tomorrow, I bid you all a good night!

No comments: