Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Many Long Days of Schooling...

I decided since I will be in the library until 4:40pm and after 6pm (major's meeting at 5pm-6pm) I would take a bit of a break and update everyone. Much of my time is spent at school attending classes or studying. I think I know this school and the library so well, I could tell everyone where everything is and who to talk too (note the sarcasm). I have been working hard and know I still have quite a ways to go this for my to-do list. I had planned to get everything done by tomorrow that will most likely not happen. I think I could get my to do list completed by Saturday and start mt new week long to do list on Sunday. Today's list includes finishing 25% (seven and a half pages if I do the minimum requirement of 30 pages) of my portfolio (rough draft #1) which is due in three weeks, reading five pages from my ballet textbook, finish lesson 3, and schedule my field experience for my education class. If I can get all this done tonight, then tomorrow I will have time to go home between my last class and my evening class to get some food and possibly a nap or some down time. After my night class, I will then turn my focus to my room. If all goes well, I can try to relax on friday and have enough time for a little "me" time!

I hope the major's meeting gives hope of a quicker graduation than what I am coming up with. It would be nice to know that I will be on my way to graduating sooner than I think. I am not going to tell anyone yet how long it will take until after the meeting in case my calculations and scheduling lists are wrong (please let them be wrong...for the better). In fact, I am hoping to get a set of registration times and dates so that I know when I can snag the classes I need. I have already seen a list of potential dates and times for some class for Spring 2011 term, but I get to see when I get to register for them and when viewing for all sections will be open! I am also going to check and see if some of my academic goals correspond with my possible Spring 2011 schedule as well (I will post my academic goals soon)!

I hope to post some of my project ideas and the ones that are being put into motion up here soon! I have gotten further in the plot development of my book but I have only written 3,126 words to it. Maybe I will write pieces of the major events soon. I am even planning on posting some of it here (but nothing to give away the story)! I know of a few people who will know the book in its entitety since I will need a copious amount of editting done on it! Another project I plan on reviving is the college research project I helped jumpstart senior year of high school. I will get that list and progress on these and other projects up here later!

I must get back to work. I have 90 minutes until the meeting and coul get numerous amounts of homework done in that time!

I love all of you!

No comments: