Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Long Days of Schooling...pt.3

Yes, I am back in the UVU library today. This time though, I have a new found excitement as noted in the last post! I am able to finally view almost all of the classes avaliable for Spring Semester (as of this morning) and although most are not up to date yet, I can get a general idea of what time certain classes start. It has been confirmed that a class I need will be a night class Monday through Thursday from 5:30pm-7:05pm. However, I was informed at the meeting yesterday that every class would have three sections...one in the morning, one in the evening and one in the afternoon so that people who need to rearrange there work schedules or take other classes at other times have that option of doing so! I have already started generating a spreadsheet of class times to have a visual look for when I need to find a job!

Everything seems to be falling into place in terms of school. I hope this continues on for even just a small time so that I know I am doing the right thing! I am already getting a great feeling about a lot of things!

I must go get some food and possibly sleep before my night class!

No comments: