Monday, March 8, 2010

Looks Like a Great Week Ahead!

That's right, folks! A great week is ahead. I am going to have the usual busy week, but there are not a lot of stresses happening (that I know of)! I am also on a bit of a high! My friend from the preivous entry got baptised on Saturday and confirmed a member of the church yesterday! I am way excited still. I got to see some pictures and video footage from the event and I am thrilled. Plus, I had an amazing show on Saturday despite the staging issues. We also found out we are headed to California in two weeks for a performance. That is when K and I will meet up. I told him I owe him some Indian food since I couldn't go to his baptism on Saturday! I think we are meeting up the Friday night I arrive or the Saturday night after our preliminary performance. I just have to remember to not stress out before the trip. That is why I think it will be a great week for me.

My plans this week include:

Monday:
-Homework
-Clean
-Finish lesson plans

Tuesday:
-NCIS
-Teach
-Present lesson plans to school district

Wednesday:
-Homework
-Rehearsal
-Hang out with my best friend, Brian!

Thursday:
-Teach
-Homework

Friday:
-Rehearsal
-Homework

Saturday:
-Rehearsal
-Hang out with Brian

Sunday;
-RELAX
-Deep breath before chaos

Yes, the following week will be pretty chaotic as I will need to get my lesson plans to the assistant dance teacher and get everything ready before California!

I am just a little bit excited!

Back to lesson plans and homework!


1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Such a good strategy to write a list when sooo many things going on :)