Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Confusing Kristen...again...

My best friend, Brian, has a goal to confuse me as much as possible simply because "it is so much fun to do" as he states. Except I don't think that was his intention today. There were a series of text messages exchanged between the two of us for an hour or so. Then we both lost some texts so this is the following conversation that took place later in the day...

Brian: how about i call you when you get off work?

Me: Okay?

Brian: ???What?

Me: I am am way confused. Are you calling me? Or is it better for me to call you? When do you want to talk?

Brian: silly girl, we will figure that out when we talk on the phone...

Me: ??? So, then what time is best for you?

Brian: I told you, we will figure it out when we talk tonight.

Me: ???

Brian: Besides I have free nights and weekends and free calls to verizon customers.

Me: ??? *rolls eyes* I figured as much.

Brian: just making sure. what's with the question marks?

Me: What time are we talking?

Brian: oh, I'm not making sense am I?

Me: nope.

Brian: sorry, i am not trying to confuse you...

Me: You sure about that?

Brian: haha...how about i just text you later, yeah?

Me: okay!

Needless to say, I got extremely confused. But I can't stay frustrated at my best friend!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

When aren't you confused Kristen? I could easily picture your face being all confused.

Dorm Bedding said...

I swear, I have a friend who only wants to text...when a 1-minute conversation could do the trick - - soooo frustrating sometimes!