Friday, August 28, 2009

Surprise Break Before Class

We had a quiz in Ballet today (the first quiz of the new semester) and then did some floor work. The treacher decided to let us out of Ballet early today (Ballet goes from 8am-9:30am and we were let out at 9am) which is nice because I can go get some breakfast and update my blog. A lot has happened recently and I have been taking everything in stride. Jamie and I had a very long talk yesterday and I have come to realize how greatful I am to have my big sister as my roommate (I just hope she feels the same way). Then my father called last night because he found out how rough of a day I was having and we had the same talk Jamie and I had earlier. I love my Daddy! Maybe that is why I am a Daddy's Girl! I have had a lot thing think about recently and have had a lot of things come my way that I never expected.

I have been busy as ever. I have already been assigned two papers and they are both due Monday. I am expecting some math homework today in class, but luckily, I only have math three days a week instead of four or five! This weekend will be very busy, but I think I will survive!

My love to all! Now time for breakfast and math (10am-11am) and then my scholarship meeting!

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

So nice you & your family are so close - lucky girl :)