Friday, August 21, 2009

My Trek to Utah!

I get to trek to Utah...in a car (not a handcart) with my mom and little sister tomorrow at the crack of dawn (6am; I believe that is the departure time). I think I will do another six hour stretch tomorrow (I drove six hours on the way up here). I am somewhat excited to go back to Utah but I am sad that I couldn't stay longer just to see more people and do some more things I wanted to do (like go to Seattle and OMSI, go camping at the beach, go for a long bike ride, goof-off in downtown Portland, etc.). I think next year, I shall do Spring Term and take a month off work to come to Oregon for a month! I can come in July when we have the Ward Campout. I am sad that this is my third (or fourth???) time missing it in my whole life. *sigh* I am not too thrilled about school just because it means less free time on my hands. Oh well!

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

School is definitely worth the sacrifices :)