Sunday, January 4, 2009

Less than 24 hours

yep. I leave for Utah at 12:50pm tomorrow. It is a bitter sweet moment. I am glad to be on my own again, but I enjoyed free meals and free laundry. It will be okay though. I am not looking foreward to any of the snow though. I am snowed out. It is even snowing here...RIGHT NOW. We are going to get about 2 inches and then it turns to rain. We are having flooding issues through most of the state, but since Mom and Dad live on a hill that don't have to worry! I am just hoping there is limited snow tomorrow when we leave. I don't want to be stuck in the airport. Gah...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's why I'm glad I live in Texas where snow is almost non-existent! :-)

MarieC said...

Heard Jamie had quite a time getting you from the airport. Glad you came home (and up here) though!