Friday, January 23, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

I am so excited. Today, Hannah (my roommate) and I are going with some friends from the ward to the Draper Temple open house at 1:30pm. The Relief Society president got a bunch of tickets and invited Hannah and I to go with her and some other ward members. I have never been to a temple open house so this will be a fun first for me. I have seen board casted dedications of the Nauvoo Temple and one other temple (I don't remember which one though, but I know I've seen at least two). Draper is not too far away. It is about 20-40 minutes depending on traffic. I am excited!!!

So, my mom is in town until tomorrow afternoon. It has been nice having her here. Before she leaves tomorrow we get to see our "cousins" for breakfast (long story about them being family and all). The Cleghorns are coming! They leave tomorrow night. Tonight, I get to see my pregnant adopted sister. She is having a boy in April (I get to be an aunt!!!)! Mom wants to give her some baby clothes that never made it to Utah when Mom sent them for Christmas. We are going to have a very full table at dinner tonight! It will be fun to see everyone though.

I have a very busy weekend coming up. Homework, family time, cleaning my room (man, does it need cleaning) and meetings, concert rehearsals, and a small performance are going to occupy a majority of my time. Needless to say, school is in full swing. Therefore, I remain busy. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: