Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Family Ties!

It felt so good to see some family this weekend and to be out of the cold of Utah (although everyone else aside from me and my sisters would say that 40-50 degree weather is not warm...it is when you are in the teens and twenties). I wish I had pictures. I wish we had more time, but obviously Britt and I have to work and we (my family) have things to do. I am indifferent about being home at the moment. Aside from our trip to Washington, I have slept a lot and done some shopping. Other than that, I have lounged around the house trying to figure out what to do (there are only two cars to share between five people. My dad takes the company car, so none of us kids are allowed to drive it unless it is for business purposes for my dad). I am waiting for my work schedule so that I can plan my break accordingly.

Short blog, but I am tired.

2 comments:

MarieC said...

Hi Kristen!

I'll be glad to send you that picture of you and Amber and Jason--but I don't think I have your current e-mail address. Send me an email directly to my address: marie@4cummings.net and then I will send you back the picture. It was fun to see you this weekend!

Love,
Aunt Marie

MarieC said...

KRISTEN!! You need to rename your blog! :-) Happy 20th Birthday!

Love,
Aunt Marie