Wednesday, December 12, 2007

3 Days and Counting!!!

First, I must say that I am on my blog all the time, I just don't always have the time to write. That will change soon for a little bit! I have one last thing to turn in today and then I am done with school for about three weeks (my break starts tomorrow and ends on Wednesday, January 2nd)! I am taking my computer home. I will mostly likely have some time to write in my journal!

Just a few more days I will be in Washington with the family (for the record, my immediate family live in Oregon). We are spending Britt's birthday up there and apparently, I am going to be celebrating my birthday up there too! That's right...my birthday is in a little over a week (on the 22nd)! I will finally be out of my teen years! Sweet! Twenty years old just seems so far away and kind of unrealistic to me. Don't ask me why.

Short entry. Must be going to bed!

No comments: