Sunday, December 9, 2007

Heckticness of life

It is snowing today. It has been snowing non-stop for the past two days and will not stop until Tuesday. Even the freeway is dangerous. The snow plows would come through the main freeways and an hour later, there was more snow than before they plowed. We are up to about 10 inches. Going to church will not be fun, especially when the snow is ankle deep. We get two days of a snow break on Wednesday and Thursday, then the snow comes back on Friday. I like the snow, but I hate driving in it. I just hope we make it to the airport on Saturday in one piece (the storm coming in on Friday is supposed to last until next Monday).

I go home on Saturday...kind of. Jamie, Britt and I fly into Portland on Saturday, then Mom and Dad are picking us up and taking us straight to Washington to visit family!!! We are going to celebrate Britt's birthday up there (her birthday is Saturday, mine is exactly one week after that). Apparently, we are celebrating my birthday up there too. I just want finals to be over please!

No comments: