Saturday, November 3, 2007

Totally and Completely Random Facts...

Here are a few complete random facts about me. Hopefully, this will help people to understand me better:

  • I am not a neat freak, but I can not stand messes. For example, if my room is a mess, it ends up being an "organized mess" (as I like to call it). Basically, my room has everything in piles and I know where everything is, but none of it is in the right place or put away.
  • I have only two sleeping positions. The first is the fetal position and the second is having my body be completely and totally straight. Any other position is just too awkward for me.
  • Whenever I read a book, I sometimes have to act out the suspenseful moments just to get a feel of what the character feels.
  • At night, when I sleep, I have to have the blinds to my window open just a little bit - enough to make out what is across from my window in order to sleep well at night.
  • If I wash my hair everyday, chucks of my hair will come out. I have to wash it every other day.
  • I have more guys friends than girl friends. Of my three best friends, two of them are guys.
  • I absolutely love art of almost any form. I am a dancer and a pianist. I frequently enjoy visiting art museums, dance and music concerts and plays. I would love to tour and potentially perform in a Broadway show.
  • I have a weird fascination with cemeteries. If I ever walk or drive by one, I have to slow down or stop so that I can look at all the headstones. Sometimes, I walk through cemeteries just for fun.
  • I am very independent. If you give me a task or an assignment and I don't know how to do it or understand, I will ask several questions regarding the assignment as opposed to actually asking for help.
  • When giving me directions, about 85-90% of the time, you have to physically show me where it is. If you just give me directions I can get lost easily. Although I am getting better about this.
  • I admit, I sleep with at least one stuffed animal and at least three blankets (even in the summer). It is a sense of security for me.
I think that is all you will find out about me for now. Besides, I am tired.

No comments: