Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Artist in Me...

I am currently listening to some 30 Seconds to Mars lyrics while I type this up. Tomorrow is May 1st. A quarter of the way through the year and so much has happened. Yesterday, at the colorguard meeting for my students, I realized how important this is to my students. I have an idea for winter season show for the next 3-5 years and they are so dedicated and determined to raise to the challenge. I will give a longer story/blog of there future winter shows later, but for now all I am going to say is I think the 15 potentially committed members are going to know doubles on rifle and will hopefully have a class promotion! A nice five and a half minute show that will push them further than they have ever been pushed is what they need to go to the next step!!!

I am on such a creative high. ever since I left Utah this morning, I have been snapping pictures left and right of the Utah post-storm clouds and snowy mountains, my view of Portland while landing (from the plane), views from my parents house of all the cherry blossoms and the gorgeous trees, all pictures that I have for an idea involving one (or more) creative projects! I even snapped a picture of the Dr. Seuss book we have in our home due to the amazing memories I have involving that book! Plus, I have another creative idea involving "The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins." Oh man do I have many art projects in mind.

I am going to quickly wrap up this blog (for now) but I plan to be back again soon!

No comments: