Sunday, April 25, 2010

Longest Outline Ever

As I have mentioned before, finals start tomorrow. One of my classes requires a portfolio as the final, so all I have to do is go to the teacher and hand it in then head to my next final. The portfolio is a pretty big portfolio as we have been putting it together since the beginning of February. Until this morning, we were not required to have an outline for our portfolio. Now, we must have one. I wrote out the outline (it doesn't have to be typed) and have already hit six pages of an outline and I am not even half way finished with it yet. I am trying to meet all the requirements for this outline and put the finishing touches on the portfolio. All in all, I estimate (with the outline attached) to have a 70+ page portfolio by Tuesday to hand into my professor. Oh, the life of a college student. I will be glad to hope on a plane to California...Disneyland in three days!!!

Oh and as an added bonus, my friend Ryan, who is serving in the U.S. Marine Corp might be coming up to visit me while in California. He is stationed at a base in California, but ships out to Afghanistan on May 9th for a highly classified mission (he said he can't give me too much detail or else he would put people in danger). All I ask is that everyone prays for our soldiers. He is going to a dangerous part of Afghanistan and has a 50/50 chance of coming home alive. I am so grateful that I have a friend willing to fight for my freedom!! Thanks buddy!


1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Wow....what a workload! Good luck with finals :)