Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow on my birthday

Yes, that's right. There is nearly a foot of snow on the ground and it is snowing right now. My dad wants me to go outside for a few pictures. One of them will be with Britt and we are going to caption it "we left the snow in Utah for this...???" The second one will be of just me and it will be captioned "The day it snows in Oregon will be the day I turn 21...oh wait." I think we are going to get more snow before the day is over. Just my luck, we had a power outage right when I had to go to the bathroom this morning at 5:30am. Yeah, not fun to have to search for the bathroom in the dark when your eye's have not adjusted to it. Yeah, interesting morning.

2 comments:

MarieC said...

Ugh, you are getting hit worse than we are. It's CRAZY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, though! I'm sure glad you were born.

Dorm Bedding said...

My sister's birthday is the day before yours....she always got short-changed with the combination Christmas/Birthday gifts :)