Monday, December 1, 2008

Dead Week? Sure feels like it.

I love the holidays! Thanksgiving break was amazing. I had lots of fun and I was glad to not have school for three days (five if you include the weekend). I was completely tuckered out last night though. I thought I would take a short Sunday nap to get me through the rest of the evening (I was only planning on my nap lasting about an hour). I crawled into bed at about 5pm. When I couldn't sleep I grabbed the book I am reading (Eclipse-yes I know I am behind). I finally fell asleep at 6pm. When I woke up it was still pretty dark out. I was a bit confused. My clock was saying 7:00AM. I falled to see the part that said it was morning so naturally I wake to get some "dinner" and noticed none of my other roommates were up. I was completely disoriented. Then, I ran back into my room, put on my glasses and looked at my clock and my cell phone time. It was seven in the freaking morning!!! I hadn't realized that I slept so long. I can usually never sleep that long unless I am completely exhausted. I must of been. Aside from all the Thanksgiving festivities I did massive amounts of work (school work or cleaning my room) and I could feel the results of it yesterday. I didn't realize I would be so tired. Maybe, the fact that this week is NOT dead week (although it sure feels like it) freaked me out a lot. I know finals are in exactly two weeks from today. Scary...and it's December 1st. That means 22 days until I turn 21 (since it is the beginning of the day today counts as a day). I need to sit for a moment so that I am not so disoriented...

1 comment:

MarieC said...

Wow, you must have been tired! I don't even want to think about you turning 21!