Friday, December 23, 2011

My Pet Peeves

Please note that this is a ranting blog and that I am not attacking any one person.

1. I get angry when someone, who did not vote in the last election, complains about the President of the United States. In my personal opinion, if you did not vote at all, you have no right to complain, so stop telling how terrible congress is. Unless you voiced your opinion and exercised your God given right to vote, I will not have any sort of debate with you and you will hear my rant about how much I could care less about your complaints. Either you try your best to fix the country or you sit down and shut up while the rest of us try.

2. I hate it when I am driving and notice I need to change lanes and the person behind sees the exact same need for a lane change and speeds up or waits until the last minute to do so. Is shaving 5 seconds off your tie really going to get you there faster. I intentionally do not let those people in my lane and when they do make an attempt, I become a rude driver and speed up so they think they will get hit. You are not going to be rude and get away with it. I know, I am mean about it but really...are we so desperate to get ahead by five cars?

3. This one is more directed at youtube. I was watching a video and some jerk had the nerve to post (in the comments) profanity about this family and continued to bash on their videos (he is a repeat offender of said action and I had had enough). I stated what I always think when I see haters bashing on people's youtube videos..."you're just jealous that he is so famous on youtube that even your negative comment pays his bills. If you really hate his videos why do you watch every single day? Either enjoy his hard work or shut up and beat it." Again, I know I may have come off as harsh, but seriously, why are you wasting your time watching it and then writing terrible comments if you hate his videos so much? It doesn't make any sense to me.

4. I absolutely can't stand people who complain about their lives when someone who has been through far worse is standing right next to them. I witnessed this once. A former friend of mine would constantly complain about his broken thumb and how life sucked for him because he had no money to go to the hospital when a woman I love and admire just lost her daughter and she was trying to save her marriage and paying two mortgages because she couldn't pay to bring her daughters body back for New Zealand. Seriously, I guarantee someone has it worse than you. Yes, I complain and I know I do, but show some respect when you are around someone whom you know has practically lost everything.

These are just a few but I needed to get this out their.

No comments: