Monday, August 15, 2011

At Long Last...

I decided to take a break from packing to mark this momentous occasion. After living in Carriage Cove Apartments since August 2007, I am moving. I am no longer staying in Carriage Cove. My parents are moving from the state of beautiful Oregon to Utah (not that it doesn't have it's own beauty because it does...I am just slightly bitter that my parents will no longer be living in my home state). It doesn't seem real to me. I will be moving from the furtherest Northern end of Provo to the furthest Southern end of Provo. I am excited though. I get to paint my room, go through stuff and down size, organize my room the way I want it organized and arranged, and save money living at home! I will be excited when the piano gets here so I can practice! I am especially excited for my niece, Baby Claire to visit quite often (can you say babysitting?)! Even though, I don't like the fact that I am moving, I am looking at all the positives to it!

1 comment:

MarieC said...

It works great for us, too! I'm glad your mom & dad will be in the area now.