Sunday, December 26, 2010

T-Minus 8 Hours...

My flight leaves today at 6:15pm PST and I am writing this blog at 9:15am PST. I go back to Utah today because I must be clocked in at work at 8:30am tomorrow morning for my last week working at Craft Supplies USA. I love coming back to Oregon. It is so green and pretty here and I will take the rain over snow any day! Plus, it is so much fun to see everything and everyone again. I also wanted to make a trip up to Washington this time to see family but alas, my parents and Michele will be the only ones making that trip. Maybe May or August? We shall see.

As I sit here and type I realize the new year approaches in less than a week. On Saturday, it will officially be January 2011. I am excited to start a new year as I have had a rough 2010. I hope have a healthier, happier year and *crosses fingers* no one too close to me dies this year. I don't know how much more of life"s beatings I can take. I just want an eventful year filled with happiness. I know life is hard and doesn't get any better, but it would be nice to be continuing my healing process, not burying another friend. I know I will gete by somehow though if anything does happen.

I must go finish packing so I will end this random blog right...wait for it...wait...now!

No comments: