Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hitting the library...already?

I sit here in the library thing "how can this be? It is the first full week of school and I am already feeling the weight of homework." Maybe, I should not start the weekend homework until Friday? But I want to get it all done. I already have two portfolios due within the next week or two. I was advised by my teacher to start today since they are not the easy throw everything together last minute 10-page portfolio. Oh, no...these are the take two weeks to do assignment 1 and three days to do assignment 2 and then reflect on them in no less than 3 pages and include and index and a table of content type portfolio. I have my work cut out for me this semester!

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

You're such a netter student than I was - I totally procrastinated constantly :)