Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Glimpse...

I have decided to give all my readers some perspective into my school life here in Utah! I have not finalized my school schedule quite yet, but it is coming along. So far, every Monday and Wednesday I am at school from 8am to almost 3pm (Friday's I have one less class so I am only there until 2pm). Tuesdays and Thursdays are from 8 am to 2pm. Busy, busy, busy...then I come home and do homework and clean my room (my breaks consist of cleaning my room or walking out to the living room for five minutes and walking back to my room). Once I have my schedule all finalized I will post it so that everybody gets a sense of my average day!

Now, I am very tired from all the homework I just did (and I have only been in school for a week...and I didn't procrastinate either).

G'night!

No comments: