Friday, August 15, 2008

Preparing for school

Yep, as the title says I am deeply immersed into preparing for school. I already have two suitcases of clothes packed and have several boxes ready to go. I still have so much more to do such as double check on my scholarship, classes and transcripts; get school supplies (in Utah); get everything packed and ready (explaination at the bottom), and the whole bit when it comes to moving. Whenever, I get on my computer to check school stuff, my friends always ask why I never answer their text messages or their facebook messages. It is because I am super busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off stressing about what I need to pack in which box.

So, as mentioned in a previous entry, if I can I am going to try and get as much of my room here in Oregon packed up as possible. I am spending a lot of time not at home and even though a few books and clothes will be nice to come home to, I have to make sure that I amprepared for everything.

Time to go back to work!

No comments: