Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Taking Care of Business

I need to take care of a few things before I leave for my Hawaii trip today (yes, I leave at 3pm!!!)! I thought I would let everyone know my tour information (for now...long story later).

Anyways, here is my tour schedule and address...

June 22 Stillwater, MN
23 Mankato, MN
24 Sioux Falls, SD
26 Dubuque, IA
28 Madison, WI
29 Naperville, IL

July 1 Lexington, KY
2 Fairfield, OH
10 Ogden, UT
12 Denver, CO - Drums Along The Rockies
14 Albuquerque, NM
15 El Paso, TX
17 Dallas, TX
19 San Antonio, TX
20 Denton, TX
21 Broken Arrow, OK
23 Van Buren, AR
26 Atlanta, GA
27 Charlotte, NC
30 Warrenton, VA
31 West Chester, PA

August 1 Allentown, PA
3 Buffalo, NY
4 Toledo, OH
7-9 Bloomington DCI, IN


This is my mailing address ::
Kristen Cummings (Colorguard)
c/o the Blue Knights
1137 South Jason Street
Denver, CO 80223

Also, my email...
cummings.kristen@gmail.com

I will let everyone know when these take affect!

1 comment:

MarieC said...

COOL! You will have a blast, I'm sure!