Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh Boy

I realize I have not updated in quite sometime (August?). I have been super busy. I will leave you with a preview of what I plan to update on before the year is out. So, in no particular order here are some upcoming topics I plan to blog about:

-My students amazing band tour (maybe two? One in just words and one in pictures?)
-My failed attempts at NaNoWriMo (if you don't know what that is I will explain later)
-My plans for my 25th year of life
-Projects I have been completing at work
-A politic/religion post (I have actually already started this but it is so long it is taking forever to complete)
-Some of my goals for 2013
-Project updates
-A book review or two
-BIG ideas I have

I think I could go on but these are some of the posts I either have started and haven't had time to finish or plan on posting so very soon. Bear with me.

No comments: