Saturday, November 26, 2011

Adjusting?

I am taking a small break from completely unpacking to provide somewhat of an update on my blog. I have a bed in my room along with a filing cabinet and a dresser (among other things) in my room. I have been living here since August but I haven't felt adjusted yet and I think it has to do with the constant flow of stuff coming into the house. I tend to have trouble adjusting when change like this happens. I am not necessarily unhappy with living here it just takes time for me to get myself established. I don't think I will be fully established until everything is unpacked and my room is arranged how I want it. I will post pictures and a video of things when I get the time to do so. I at least have a few videos of the basement (where my room is) and plan on getting the whole house soon.

I never realized how much stuff I had until I actually moved. I am grateful to be downsizing. Some of the stuff I own I have had since I was six years old and don't need it anymore. I am excited to go through things, donate stuff and really just start downsizing and get my room in order! I will feel more comfortable once I have everything in order. Plus, it doesn't help that finals are coming up and I have a lot of pending assignments and a lot to focus on. So, I will end this entry to focus on more unpacking so that I can spend my time this week on school and work!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I always knew you had a lot of stuff. I hope you are able to get it all unpacked soon.