Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tedious Scheduling=Rewards?

I think it will be beneficial for me to schedule out the next few years of my life in days, weeks, months and years. I know it is a little tedious, but I feel like this is needed. I even have some "back-up" plans for diffrent directions that my life could go. I have had friedns tell me to go by days, weeks and months and maybe one year. Basically, a set goals and schedule out how to achieve each of them. I think this may be a good idea. I will keep everyone posted on how it is going and some of the formatting I am using. I will also have pictures of my bedroom, before and after. I am moving SOME furntiure (like my desk and bookshelf) but nothing too drastic!

Small update, but hopefully more soon!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You still haven't changed your room around, get on top of that!

Dorm Bedding said...

Scheduling & planning really does help keep you on a path & get things accomplished :)