Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend please don't leave

The LDS General Conference was so good. I really don't want Monday to come. I really want to have just one more day to sleep until I want, have no homework, just to relax a little bit more. I enjoyed listening to Men of God give words of advice and encouragement! Now, I just want to have one day just to relax a little bit more. Oh well. School and Family Home Evening are going to be what await me tomorrow. I guess I am going to have to deal with another week of school and stress. My hip injury is subsiding, but is still prominent. I am slowly getting back into a routine. I have a lot to do this week and I need to try and stay sane through the whole crazy week. I can look forward to next week when I have Fall Break for two days!!! I just need to hold it all together until then!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You can make it! Doctor Spiffy believes in you!!